Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tunes



This song is so good.
Doesn't the intro remind you of "Don't Think Twice, It's Alright"?
It reminds me.

7 comments:

Stephen Miller,  6:39 PM  

I love both songs, but I never saw the connection in the guitar intros. Nice catch.

Macleigh,  8:24 PM  

Oh you song stealer!

Koko,  2:50 AM  

Not Think Twice by Celine Dion?! You're taste in music is too refined *Shock*

Kelsi,  3:18 AM  

Haha, I don't know if posting a song by the artist of another song that you suggested counts as stealing.

But here's your credit. I know you want it:

MIKALA TOLD ME TO LISTEN TO NICO'S SONG "I'LL KEEP IT WITH MINE" ABOUT A WEEK AGO.

Rachel,  6:30 PM  

you should hear the original by jackson browne. I never knew he did it originally until recently, but I actually really like it.

Macleigh,  7:50 AM  

ahem.
thank you.
:)

Macleigh,  4:25 PM  

I know you're in London and all, but I need an update!