Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Nanny Spam

"Hello My Dear,

I am writing to you in regard to our urgent need of an Au pair/Nanny.i want to know if you are willing and ready to work for us as a nanny in the United Kingdom.
Firstly ; let me introduce myself my name are Linda Williams,I'm 35 years old living in Manchester city (United kingdom), happily married with two kids,which they are Kelly and Wilton . My husband and i live separately apart due to the
nature of his job.So we agree to hire a nanny that will be working for us
and will have a room fully equip with basic things,such like
telephone,cable TV network and internet access and you have your weekend
as off days.Also we have agreed on paying you a handsome fee of 6,500
pounds per month,you receive 1000 pounds every week.
If you are interested,we would want you to give us some information regarding your
working experience and yourself and your current picture.
This is our conditions:

1). You most be patient.
2). You most be honest and caring.


With all this you are welcome to my family.
We await your response to this..
God Blesses you

The Williams Cares..."

2 comments:

jenny 11:16 AM  

i like that they're from england but they can't speak english. I've gotten one similar to that.

Kelsi 12:39 PM  

I think it would have been better if they had just google translated.