Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Someday I'll live where cars aren't allowed.

So I had another car accident today.
It was really more of a bump.
But the woman I bumped made me feel like I'd crashed.

"Ce n'est pas vrai!" she cried, fingering two small cracks on the decorative plastic pinstripe.
She was sarcastic and annoying.
I didn't like her, or her accent, at all .

Yes, it was my fault. Technically. I was following traffic when boom!, she stopped. A pedestrian had come into the crosswalk.
She stopped in time for the pedestrian, which is important, I guess.
But I didn't stop quiiite in time for her.

Anyway, I don't know what to do.
I feel shitty.
Am I going to have to head home?

Wait and see, I guess.

2 comments:

Lydia 9:08 AM  

Oh no, how terrible. I am so frightened of driving in Belgium. I'm sad the other driver was so mean. Take care of yourself tonight.

jenny 9:59 AM  

:( im sorry! I'm glad you're ok though