Wednesday, April 13, 2011

¡¡EUREKA!!




RICE & BEANS
I've tried and I've tried, and I've tried and I've tried to find good Mexican grub in Europe, and now it has been found. I have high-fived a good many people over the discovery of this little joint. I can't recommend it highly enough. The owners are easy going, sociable, and just generally charming. The food is hearty, plentiful, flavorful, and reasonably priced. They make their own corn tortillas, an amazing salsa, and an even more impressive Guacamole. My last trip was with six hungry friends. They sat us downstairs in a little cave called the 'Fiesta Room'. For 15 per head, we stuffed ourselves with guacamole, tortilla chips, delicious tacos and beastly burritos. The room buzzed with moans of appreciation. We all left with bulging bellies, and even still took a doggy bag. California tested, Kelsi approved!

22 Rue Greneta / Metro: Réaumur - Sébastopol / Paris

0 comments: