Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Lervre








I finally went.
I know this makes me sound like a bimbo, but I did not particularly enjoy myself.
It was too big, too much, and as much as I like cameras, there were too many of those, as well.
The pieces aren't as famous at Antwerp's fine arts museum, but I definitely enjoyed that experience more. Something about the compactness, and emptiness of the place made me much more comfortable than the vastness of the Louvre.
I also disliked how difficult it was to exit. The place is a massive labyrinth. That can't be safe.
But no one can say I didn't give it a go.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  9:47 AM  

I was so exhausted after about 2 hours - going there by metro, entering underground as well and then being in there so long - I just needed air haha
Charlotte

Kelsi 1:05 AM  

Agreed. I toughed it out for 3, and then left my friend there on his own.
Apparently if you spent 30 seconds looking at each peice you'd be there for 13 24hour days.
Bleh.

Anonymous,  7:27 AM  

god, that is not something I would want to do :)
Charlotte