Sunday, January 10, 2010

You're Welcome


So I don't know if I've told you about my new favorite meal.

Maybe we're not at that point in our relationship yet where I bog you down with my "recipes".

But this is awesome.

Ingredients:
1 slice (shitty white) toast
1 slice salami
1 slice gouda/cheddar/edamer (aged white cheddar if you've got options)
1 egg
1 tablespoon milk
dash salt/pepper

Basically it goes like this:
toast your toast, scramble your egg.
salami on toast, cheese on salami, egg on cheese.

ENJOY!

2 comments:

Macleigh 6:10 PM  

Martha Stewart is totally going to invite you onto her show now.

Kelsi 5:34 AM  

why do you think i even have a blog??
it's all a ploy to become a celebrity and get invited onto martha's show.

this is the part where i show my interest in the domestic arts.