Friday, September 25, 2009

To Go

I am eating scrambled eggs, drinking pear tea, and looking at photos of places I'd like to be.
Of course, I like where I am, but when I get a spare minute, I'd like to see someplace I've never been.
It's tough because the more you travel, the more places there are that you'd like to re-visit.
But if I keep re-visiting I'll never see everything.
So, for now I'm here, petit dejeunering and compiling my list of new places to be.

Stockholm
Edinburgh
Brighton
Copenhagen
Plitvice Lakes (Croatia)
Lisbon
Hamburg
Zurich
Sevilla

Good thing we're still young.

1 comments:

Kelsi 5:44 AM  

Ah, funny. Yes, I am big into weheartit.com.

That's a very friendly offer Stephan, thanks.
Do you also have a blog?
Your profile's private, so if you do, I can't see it via your screen name.