Friday, June 12, 2009

A wise man once said

"No one gossips about other people's secret virtues"


"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."


"War does not determine who is right-only who is left"

"I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine."

"The time you enjoy wasting is not time wasted"

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country and never of killing for their country"


-Bertrand Russell


I wish I could just sit in front of the fireplace and listen to him talk.
How did he know so much, without believing anything?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  5:28 AM  

Reading through your journal just woke me up. I saw your ad, sorry I can't help - my French is terrible.