Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Twitterpated

I always worried about the time when I would stop understanding technology.
The time has come.
What is Twitter?
Why is it?
I have an account, but I have no idea why I should use it.


Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read other users' updates known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length. Updates are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them.
Isn't that what Facebook's for?
This just doesn't make sense to me,
and that makes me feel like my Mom.

2 comments:

Rose,  8:13 AM  

Hey Kelsi - How are you? I have Twitter and don't use it either. I don't get it, but then I barely get FB!

I will be reading through your archives to see how life in the Big B is going.

Take care.

A 2:12 PM  

It's great that you're enjoying Brussels! So many people don't... As for Twitter, when u work it out let me know! Andres

A fellow Brussels Blogger
http://ilsedotw.blogspot.com