Saturday, March 14, 2009

Like a Herd of Turtles

I wrote with my sister last night.
With the recession, it sounds like my family is going to be downsizing.

That means leaving the peach colored house with the pond, fruit trees, and perfectly yellow walls. I may not see the inside of that place ever again. I have a pretty good memory though. And good memories too.

Downsizing will also mean less room for family member number 4. That's me.

I'm craigslisting already. Searching out the next place to call home.
Penny said wonderful things about her hometown; Portland.

We'll see.

It will be stressful to juggle school and enough work to live on my own, but I'm not too worried. I've been craving a place of my own.
Jul's cozy apartment always makes me insanely jealous.

I plan on finding something like this whenever I get where I'm going.

0 comments: