Monday, March 09, 2009

Kid in a Candy Shop

Brussels, it turns out, is an amazing music venue.
I've never had such a line-up of shows I wanted to see.
I was lazy in Germany, and missed show after show due to sold-outness, or simply losing track of the date.
This time I am on top of my game.
Having a friend here who (according to last.fm) has "SUPER" compatible taste with me helps a lot. Eventually I will get around to seeing shows on my own, but for the time being, it's nice to have someone to get excited with.

So far we're set to see:
Mar 14: The Love Company
The Love Company: Grey Hair

Mar 24: Girl Talk
Mar 25: Peter, Bjorn & John
PB&J: Let's Call It Off (Girl Talk Remix)

April 14: The Whitest Boy Alive (very excited)
The Whitest Boy Alive: Gravity

May 6: Beirut (I can die happy)

Please play it, Zach.

May 9: Andrew Bird, Laura Marling and Phosphorescent (also very excited)
Andrew Bird: Opposite Day

May 28: Deerhunter

I also want to see Great Lake Swimmers, Akron/Family and The Acorn on May 16th, but tickets cost money, so I am holding off on that one. I don't see it selling out.

0 comments: